The Proforma 300iSA is a benchtop/desktop, semi-automated wafer measurement system for semi-conducting and semi-insulating materials. Based on MTII’s exclusive Push-Pull capacitance technology, the Proforma 300iSA delivers full wafer surface scanning for thickness, thickness variation, bow, warp, sori, site and global flatness. User-defined and ASTM/SEMI compliant scan patterns are used to generate full 3-dimensional (3D) wafer images.
Customized data reports are available for viewing tabular data of each wafer measured with quick, easy export to your spreadsheet program.
- Wafer Specifications Diameter: 150 mm, 200 mm, 300 mm
- Material: All semiconducting and semi-insulating wafers including Si, GaAs, Ge, SiC, InP
- Surfaces: As-Cut, Lapped, Etched, Polished, Patterned
- Flat/Notch: All SEMI Standard Flat(s) or Notch
- Conductivity: P or N Type
Request calibration, service or repairs
Download drawings, documentation or software
Download How to Avoid 5 Common Mistakes in Wafer Measurement Accuracy